Thank you for using our theme! Please make sure you always check your specific theme documentation prior to reaching out for support.
We are swift to take action on any correction that needs to happen to make your life easier. We love to help you make the most of your product purchase so here’s the skinny on what we can and cannot provide.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Examples of help requests and bugs that we can support:
- The header just isn’t working the way it does in the demo when I put an image graphic in for the logo space.
- I tried to change the color theme in the “customize” page, but nothing happens.
- I uploaded the theme .zip file, but it didn’t install correctly.
For any suspected bug, we ask that you provide as much information as possible (e.g. the screen size at which the error occurs, your site URL, and the browser you are using along with which version of that browser).
Please also note that fixing a bug may require uploading a new copy of the theme. This may overwrite any code that you have customized (ie. functions or CSS).
HOW WE CAN NOT HELP
Examples of things we just can’t help you with via our support form:
- Extended functionality (e.g “Please connect the opt-in area with my mailchimp account”)
- Custom functions (e.g. “I want to add an extra widget area to my homepage”)
- Custom CSS (e.g “I want my logo to be larger than the recommended size”). We are unable to support the child theme if code changes have been made to the styles or functions. We recommend comparing your code to the original code with a service such as diffchecker.com or installing a clean copy of the original child theme and then trying your changes again.
- Plugin Conflicts (Due to the volume of 3rd party software available, we can’t test for every possible combination of themes and plugins, and can only support the theme itself.)
- Website hosting conflicts (Some hosting providers put restrictions on the themes and plugins that are allowed in their environment. Please check with your host for more information.)
We also offer complete hosting and maintenance packages to take all of the headaches out of your WordPress experience.
If you need help with something not listed above, please fill out the form below and we’ll be happy to assist you with a custom service.
For product support, please visit our Support website at: thebrandidthemes.com/support. We offer Product Documentation, a Knowledge Base, and Support Forums to help you with your support needs.